Sunday, February 01, 2009

February 1, 2009

Weight = 137.8 pounds
Target weight range = 135 - 140 pounds

We had pleasant weather this weekend, allowing me to make up for one skipped workout and ride my bike outside twice. Before that, I've ridden outside once in the past few months. Getting a break in the routine like riding this weekend helps my body and mind feel fresher for workouts to come.

I decided to practice what I preach and report my "target weight" as a range rather than a specific number. Weight naturally fluctuates from day to day, morning to night. Listing my target weight as 137.5 pounds implied an impossible level of control. I target a five pound weight range. When I get near the top of the, I evaluate if my habits have changed and course correct if necessary.

No comments: