Saturday, January 03, 2009

January 2, 2009

I'm getting over a cold and haven't exercised for a few days. I'm feeling better now. I jogged my typical 3.5 miles this evening.

I plan to restart tracking my exercise this year. I stopped tracking it two years ago because I felt confident about my weekly routine and I stuck with it until the past few months. It's grown easier to skip work outs.

I hope the act of typing into the computer again will give me extra accountability to regain my consistency. It worked before. I already felt a tinge of missed opportunity when I typed "none" in the Activity column for January 1, 2009.

I also plan to write more here. I'm going to share my inner thoughts about exercise and food. Others tend to resist my advice because they think I don't like food, a quality they don't believe they'll ever possess. I do like food very much. I hope others will identify with my struggles and, maybe, that will make them that much more confident in their ability to achieve their weight goals.

No comments: